Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Hi saneesh thomas,
I have read your question,
Let me First tell you that there is nothing impossible for any human to accomplish anything , many a times solving the problem is more effective that mere thinking. Problems are faced by every single person on this planet , but the person who can sort this problem glows into the inner peace.
If you have done any thing wrong the best way out is to learn the truth and confess your wrong doing.
thoughts always waver in our minds , human mind is an abode of thoughts be it good or bad, But it is up to our conscious that which thought should be given time and which shouldn't be.
The only solver of your problem is yourself better think about the problem and find a solution to it, Sometimes solution might be right in front of us and we cant see it .

So i Suggest you to Give your self Sometime and take some rest from daily routine and think over , This is the best solution for your problem.

Wishing you a good health,
Dr.G.Gayatri Devi