delayed periods, cramping, back pain, headaches, dizziness, increased appetite, tired, stomach ache, now periods with heavy blood clots, nausea

Hi I was 10 days late on period and I had cramps on and off back pain and headaches increased appetite , dizzy spells filling week and tired . If I don t eat I feel pain in my stomach and week soon as I eat I fill better . I use the bathroom a lot more . On 11 day my period start and first day it was strong with clots and cramps second day it got litter not so many clots and now my headache is back and a lots of nausea and dizzy . Please help me to understand what s wrong with my cycle . And u forgot to say that I took 2 pregnancy test on 6 day late of period and second one next day in the morning both came back negative . Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

You are having irregular periods.

Can i know your age?

Get a female hormone profile ( TSH, LH, FSH) and sonography and follow up with the reports.

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.