day after my period producing milk, could I still be pregnant ?

I just ended my period yesterday and I went to put on my bra this morning and I noticed that my breasts were really tender to the touch and out of habbit when that happns i massaged them and milk came in a gush not just the normal leakage for some women (i have been told by my doctor that sometimes happens to wemon) could I still be pregnant ? (i have been ttc for a year now)
Asked On : Wed, 21 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It could due to hormonal imbalance in body due menstruation or sexual act. Or due any exogenous hormone intake through food. Or due any medical conditions.