coughing up blood, gastroscopy, bronchoscopy, black dots on bronchial tubes, Metronidazole

I have been coughing up blood almost every morning since 2009. After gastroscopy and several consultations with E.N.T specialists the only conclusion they all come to is that nothing is obvious. After a recent bronchoscopy some strange black dots have been discovered on my bronchiole tubes . The only time i don t have blood in my spewtum and feel o.k is when i do a course of Metronidazole , this lasts for about a fortnight. Do you have any idea what could be causing it? Thanks, Nick.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012