<br><br>Lump on anterior side of leg, near crease of knee. Excruciating pain the in the knee. Suggestion?<br>

I have a medium sized lump on the anterior side of my leg near the crease of my knee . When I push on it, it is tender. I have been experiencing pain especially going upstairs on the right leg more than the left. It is at times excruciating pain the in the knee/knee cap. I have no known injuries to knee. I have been takin Alieve and it seems to help with pain, but now this lump popped up. Any suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013