<br>Pregnancy positive, took Cytotec for abortion, have slight cramps, diarrhoea and tiny blood clots. Did I abort?<br>

Hello ever one. My last menstral period was 12/01/2013. I took pegnancy test on 18t /02/2013 and it was positive. at 9.50pm on 20/02/2013 i took cytotec tablets(2tbs orally and 2tblts vaginally) after 4hrs, took another 2tblts orally. itook cytotec tablets 4 times in total. I only had slight cramps , diarreah , very light pinkish blood on tissue after i wiped myself. On the tissues i also saw very tyny blood clot. and nothing more. Did i abort? do i need to take cytotec again. am i still to bleed. Please help me, i am so desperate.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013