blood ALL OVER my underwear

i went to the bathroom and there was blood ALL OVER my underwear and it was coming out my part?? what is this? and what do i DO?!?? no one is home but me!! am i going to die or something??! help im scared!! i am 11 if that helps . i am not joking....... :(
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Kiddo, you got your period. You are not dying.. promise. Let your mom know as soon as she is home. In the meantime, see if she has pads or panty liners in her washroom. And put one in a clean pair of underwear. Do NOT use a tampon. Put little stars on your calendar or diary so that you can start keeping track of when it comes. Use a star for each day you have it. It might stop and start for a couple of days, so keep pads with you (purse, backpack, locker, etc). And it will take about a year to regulate. You might get cramps/tummy ache. If you do, eat a banana (they help with that) and use a hot water bottle on your tummy for 5 minutes. If that doesn't help, you can take an Advil or teen Midol. Also, the blood may look brown, pink or red... all are normal. You might also get sore breasts, gas, bloating in your tummy... all normal. Talk to your mom... she knows this is going to happen to you and that she will have to talk to you about it. If she has a cell, call her and let her know that she needs to bring pads home for you.