ave had a heart murmur since birth. Done ECHO cardiogram. Possibility of recovery, worsening of murmur?

I have had a heart murmur since I was born, I m 18 now. 5 years ago I had an ECHO cardiogram done and it was reviewed by a pediatric cardiologist . He stated that I had an innocent murmur. Since then I have been extremely active running track and cross country although I did have a health issue with an electrolyte imbalance 2-3 years ago. I never feel pain, shortness of breath, or irregularity with the heart beats. But I was still wondering if the heart murmur could have gotten worse for any reason?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012