am I having anxiety right now??

I feel lightheaded, nausia, I feel like I can t breath I have to take several deep breaths. Everything is bothering me...I need to do things but I don t want to leave my apt...I had a panick attack before over a year ago. 25 year old female, not overweight, eats right, exersize moderately. I don t know whats wrong with me I feel like I m loosing my mind :(
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
i've had the exact same trouble for the past 3 months. but i've just recently seeked help. if you go to your doctor they could recommend perscription pills such as Beta Blockers which i am taking. i also had a panic attack last year. i haven't had one quite the same since. yet i'm having the breathing trouble problem and don't like to be left in alone. my doctor has recommended me to a psychiatrist so i can maybe find a cause. so maybe this could work for you because they also teach you breathing exercises which should calm you in such a situation i know you must feel down, i'm only 16 and used to be really sociable but not i just wanna stay in but i'm just trying to say to myself, i'm okay and the body breathes by itself, so nothing serious can happen. you will be okay if you seek the right help before it takes over i hope this helps and i really hope everything works out. i know how bad things seem. xxx