Zolfresh addiction.any other substitute ?

Hi I am so addicted to zolfresh 10mg dat I thnk nthn can replace it n I cant lilive without it And it s very hard to get without prescription At a chemist shop no body s ready to Help. Me out n can t live without it pl Tel me some home remedy or any other Tablet combinations of equal effect s easily available without suspiction pl do it as soon as possible M dyin day by day
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
If you have so much of craving and addiction,then you must consult de addiction specialist for proper approach ,counseling and treatment of your problem.
Whatever alternative medicines to be used for you have to be prescribed to you by the treating doctor only.
In the mean time start doing regular exercises,yoga and deep breathing exercises.
Thanks and best of luck.