How to control the side effect of zolfresh given for insomnia ?

i have insomnia problam from last 3 months.. my dcter preccribd me zolfresh .. but zolfresh has side effect of acne .. i have now acne prob frm zolfresh.. pls give me some alternate teblate from zolfresh.. im 24 year old.. my hight is 5.5.. and weight is 54.. thx Im Gayatri Manglani,.. im 24 year old.. from 3 months i have insomnia problam.. then my dcr precribed me zolfesh.. but now i have acne from zolfresh.. pls tel me the alternetive teblet from this zolfresh.. my weight is 55, and hight is 5.5
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011