Yellowish vaginal discharge, yeast infection. Taken fluconazole. Cause of concern?

I m 16 years old and I just, literally, 10 minutes ago, received a yellowish discharge . My last appointment at the GYNO was about two weeks ago, and she said I was fine. I had a yeast infection but took one tablet of perscribed fluconazole , to get rid of it. It did, but the cheesy discharge came back. I went to the GYNO again, and she said that the white discharge was normal. I m close to my period now, and this yellow discharge came. I m concerned due to the fact that my GYNO said it was all okay. Then again, I was getting excitment from my boyfriend. But, no intercourse was involved.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012