Yellowish vaginal discharge with foul smell. Tested negative for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Could it be from urinary bladder infection?

I have a creamy light yellow vaginal discharge and it itches and has a foul odor. What could it be and how can i getvrid of it? I told my doctor they tested me for gohonerra and chlamydia and it was negative they said it could be from my bladder infection but im over that now and this is still here. i got this after i had intercourse.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Thanks For the query.

Your symptoms of foul smelling yellowish vaginal discharge suggests trichomonas infection.
I suggest you to get a vaginal swab test for diagnosis.
Treatment of choice for trichomonas infection is metronidazole.
Your partner should also be treated at the same time to prevent reinfection and further spread of the disease.
In addition, avoid sex until you complete treatment and have no symptoms.
It is important to take all of your antibiotics, even if you feel better.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer