Yellowish soft palate. Spider veins in throat. Pungent taste while swallowing and inflamed taste buds. Advised with salt water gargling

My soft palate is yellow. My hard palate is purple. My throat is full of spider veins. I have a pungent taste when I swallow . (Especially with food.). My taste buds are slightly inflammed. I have no pain or dicomfort in my mouth or teeth. My lymph nodes and tonsels are normal. It has been almost a week. My doctor wants me to cone back in a week after gargling with salt water. I did that and the fast got stronger for a bit after that.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012