Yellowish discharge from the genitals. Could this be from shaving?

im a female mid 40 s and the inside of my butt is red and top is oozing plain like liquad that also looks yellow. i shaved the hairs in ther 2 weeks ago and now this is happening can it be from that? i havent had sex in 3 weeks cause i am too modified to show my fiancee what can i buy to stop the oozing , it doesnt hurt
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
The yellowish and a foul smelling discharge that you have described is likely to be due to a bacterial vaginal infection. A vaginal swab culture will help in the proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having ingrown hair follicle infection.
Go for one antibiotic medicine to control infection.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.