Yellowish bumps on labia, burning sensation while urinating. Sexually active, partner had shingles. Is it Herpes?

Hi how are you? I have been sexually active with my boyfriend of 2 years for 2 years now and he is clean and we never had any other partners or cheating ever. Recently he has bought shingles on his penis and stomach from my mom who has shingles because he touched whatever she touched and went to the bathroom. I went to the doctor today because my Labia minora near my uretha opening burns when I pee. My gynecologist tested me for herpes but the only symptom I have is yellowish bumps on my labia. My Gyno said it can be from thongs n shaving and to put vasaline on it but I think there is more to it. I do not think I have herpes because vaginally nothing is hurting all the pain and bumps are in the vulva
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer