Yellow spots on chest and breasts, they go red. What could be wrong? What med can i take?

I keep getting very tiny yellow spots on my chest and breasts, they go red when I touch them and they can look unsightly, I regally go to the gym and shower once, sometimes twice a day, I do not suffer with spots anywhere else apart from the odd breakout while I m not on the pill once a month. They are causing me problems with confidence due to the large red blotchy patches they leave. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013

First of all, I'd like to know your gender and age.

This is because you need to undergo some medical tests to exclude any problem related to breast cancer such as : mamography, ultrasound of the breast, clinical examination by a clinician, etc.

Therefore, it is good to contact your doctor immediately to fully determine your real diagnose.

Hope it helped!