Spots on chest, stomach and breasts, start as red, itchy and turn into yellow pin sized center and subside. Serious?

Hi, I have small spots coming out on my chest , stomach and breasts. They start red & itchy then they develop a yellow pin sized centre that s v painful and go away after a few days/ week. One appreaed right next to my nipple , it went away then reappeared in the exact position againafter just one day. The colour around it is changes, it has become smaller, no pain but stil lumpy on touch. Could that be serious? Why am I getting these pimples now? What am I doing wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012