Yellow pus ball on the stitches, throbbing pain with bruising. Normal?

I got stitches on my leg near my ankle two weeks ago, the doctor put four dissolving stitches in it and 7 on the outside, while inspecting it today there appears to be some sort of yellow pus ball inside it and I was wondering if that is normal.. Also innitialy my pain subsided within the first two days after the stitching and now it seems to throb a bit, not terribly but enough to make me wonder. And there s bruising all around the area as well.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012