Yellow pigment in hands, bright yellow urine, jaundice infection. Taking cipro for diarrhea. Treatment for infection?

I am taking cipro for travelers diarrhea I got in XXXXXX when they were -- unknown to me -- having a problem with their water. This problem might have started before then, but I have yellow pigment in my hands and bright yellow urine . The bright yellow wiped off on towel and pillow case. My doc said she s never heard of jaundice associated with liver issues wiping off on a pillow. What do you say?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012