Yellow dots on teeth, bleeding from gums, addicted to pop. Treatment?

Hi, i have noticed that my teeth have yellow dots on them ( is it because I drink to much pop? ) And I have this problem whit my teeth cause they don t get to whiten out, Its a mix of light yellow and white. And I think I might have gum desease ( sorry I don t now how to spell it right ) because I don t pull them out because there s might be a huge amount of blood and I don t want to live the rest of my life living whit blood out of my mouth and whit this ( my whitening problem ) and as I forgot, me and my Mom were gonna go Shuveling ( sorry i dont know how to spell it right ) and my tooth fell out when I did nt know, it fell out at any time and any where. Please respond ASAP thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012