Yellow discharge from anus, green and oily spots. Had vomiting and diarrhea. Cause?

I am having a bright yellow discharge from my anus and oily spots which are a little greenish when I go to the bathroom. The feces are normal though I had an episode of vomiting and diarreah last week. What could be causing this and what should I do. I should mention that I have changed my diet to mor natural foods , increased my fish intake while reducing red meats and chicken and have been having cinnamon and honey on a regular basis with tea and coffee, sometimes 3 times a day. I mention this since I have read they may work a bit like diuretics. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Monica
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013