Yellow and soft stools, lower back pain, taking Osteobiflex. Any suggestions?

Hi, I am 52 years old and had a pfo closure in march of 2011. I was taking aspirin fior almost a year it irritated my stomach . Omerizole solved the problem a year ago. In march my doctor told me to try a baby aspirin every other day, I did but by July I started having the same sharp pain in my right side just under my belly button. I stopped the aspirin and took the omerizole again. The pain is better but not gone and my stools are a yellow and soft. I also have some lower back pain and sem more tired. I had a colonoscophy last September and everything was fine. I only take fish oil and osteobiflex. Any suggestion?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  67 Awaiting Answer