Yeast infection, discharge with bad odour, unprotected sex, gas, bloating, cramps. Pregnant?

I believe that I have a yeast infection . I also have a lot of gas and feeling sick to my stomach when I eat like I m going to throw up. My period was on the 6th of October and I should be starting my next period on the 4th November. My period on the 6th was not 5 days like normal,it was about 3 days and light each day. I ve been having mood swings and getting really iterated easily. I ve been having milled cramps Andy head has been hurting. I m tired all the time and all I wanna eat is chocolate. My yeast infection has been getting wors. Stronger smell and more discharge . I ve been constipated one day then diarea the next. Today October 23 I had green pop. I m still nauseated. I been having sex with my boyfriend without pertection and I m not taking birth control . I don t know if the yeast infection is causing these symptoms or if I m pregnant. If you can help me I would really appreciate it very much. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer