Xray shows fibronodular densities noted in both upper lining fields. What does it mean?

Hi I am 26 years old, I had a primary complex when i was a child and it was treated according to my mom. Last 2009 i had my xray for pre-employment the result was there are fibrocalcific densities on both upper lobes the dr. Suggest to do mantoux test and it was positive so my dr suggest to take anti tb drugs, i completed it for 10 months. Again, i did a pre-employment medical exam for my 2nd job interpretation on my xray results which says .. fibronodular densities noted in both upper lining fields, heart is not enlarged IMPRESSION: ptb with granulomatous formation both upper lobes correlation with microbiological parameters is recommended for its activity. I m done with afb test and it is negative
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013