X-ray showed minimal ptb inactive. Prescribed myrin p forte. Had dizziness, stomach pain and vomiting. Changed to rimactazid. Now no side effects.

Hi, my x-ray showed minimal ptb inactive. my doctor prescribed myrin p forte. i couldn t tolerate the side effects of the medicine, after taking it for 4 days, i stopped and my doctor prescribed another med, rimactazid. what does that mean. the side effects i experienced taking myrin p forte were diziness, stomach ache, vomitting, etc. why did i experienced those effects and is rimactazid just like myrin p forte has side effects, it s my second day of taking the rimactazid and so far the i do not experience any of the side effects when i was taking myrin p forte
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012