X-ray after a fall showed mildly displaced coccyx fracture, mild multileven lumbar spine degenerative changes. What treatment should be taken?

After a hard fall, the x-rays show that I have mildly displaced coccyx fracture and mild multileven lumbar spine degenerative changes. The fall was on Tues, July 10. The pain was worse this morning, so I called my doctor and she ordered xray s. I haven t heard from my doctor and won t until next week. but my sister went and got a copy of the report at the hospital. I have been putting ice and then some heat on it. I already take pain medicine, Tylenol #3, for fibromyalgia four times a day. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012