Wrists become raw, make a rolling noise against bone and click on moving hand. Will it fade with time?

Hi there, I was just wondering about my wrists… They seem to become really saw when writing, lifting, and using them for everyday tasks. When I move my hand back and forth my right wrist seems to make a rolling noise against the bone and then a click, and then my left wrist just a click. I thought it might have been just from growing but it hasn’t seemed to change and having more calcium in my diet isn’t doing much. Do you think I should contact a doctor about this… or do you think it will go away in time? (If you have any tips on this I would love to hear them) Hope you can reply, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hi...looks like arthritis to me...better show to an orthopedic and get an xray for proper diagnosis and management...

Dr. Ashish Verma