Wrist pain after trying bicep exercises, cracking sound on squeezing, pain in middle finger. Cure?

I body build and about 4 weeks ago i did a new work out exercise i have been lifting for about 2 years. I recently did some bicep exersises and my wrist after about a day was in pain enough to stop me from lifting. I went away for 14 days hoping it would get better. it did a little bit when i got back i started lifting again pain is back. when i squeeze my wrist the whole thing cracks and still is in pain. Any suggestions. sometimes my middle finger is in pain.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013