Wrist and finger injury, swelling, bruising, unable to lift anything with hand. Chances of fracture?

I hurt my wrist/pinky/ring finger by my dog jumping up on me, knocked me over and in the process I slammed the outer side of my hand against the molding of my door. It become swollen very quickly along with a little bruising. I iced it for a few hours off/on then wrapped my pinky/ring finger in a soft tape and put my hand in a splint to protect it while I slept.I woke up a little bit ago and I cant (literally) lift anything with that hand.. Does that sound like its broke? The swollen has gone down a lot but even trying to type hurts...What do you think? I know I need to be seen, but I have no health insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012