Wrinkles, dark knuckles on both finger. No advancement with treatment. Effective cure?

Wrinkles and very dark knuckles on both hand/fingers: Dear Sir, My name is Amar Prasad and i am facing the same problem on my both fingers i.e Wrinkles and very dark khunkles since 2005 and i have taken treatment from 3-4 skin doctors as of now but still this has not improved. I been fedup because of this skin problem not once within a day but yes 24X7 since 2005. I would request you sir if you have any medicine/treatment then please mark me an email on YYYY@YYYY or YYYY@YYYY Really i need your help sir. Thanks in advance. Thanks&Regards, Amar Pd
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012