Wound in between the toes. Cleaned with peroxide and applied antibiotic ointment. Severe pain. Need to go to the doctor?

I have a cut in the phalange of my right pinky toe (where the toe meets the sole of my foot ). It started hurting yesterday so I cleaned it with Peroxide and have been putting a triple antibiotic ointment three times daily. It actually hurts quite a bit, to the point where I am now limping and it is painful to put on or take off my shoe. Is there anything else I should be doing? I am a 44y/o male with no history of any diseases, 5 11 , 230lbs, very healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013