Worsened eyesight, ringing in ears and headaches. Brain MRI shows scattered foci of abnormal flair signal. What does it mean?

Hi Doc, I just had an mri done on my brain, with and without contrast as my eyesight has worsened significantly and i have ringing in my ears and some dull headaches in the front of my head. the impressions I received are: There are several scattered foci of abnormal t2/flair signal within the deep himispheric matter. These are nonspecific but greater that expected given my age (52). Can you shed some light on this matter at all?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013