Worrying about missed period. Will I get my period after taking primolut-n ?

I had my last period on 2nd Jan 2011. And I usually get my period about the same time every month. So my menstrual cycle is 32 days. And it s pretty normal and regular. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 30th Jan which was 3 days before I was supposed to get my due period (2nd feb). But he did not ejaculate inside of me. So we thought there was nothing to worry. I took a home pregnancy test on 7th feb morning,with my first urine of the day. And it was negative. So I waited for my period. Then on 9th feb ,7 days since I missed my period. I still hadn t got it. I took a pregnancy test on 9th evening,and it was negative again. But since first in the morning is more accurate, I took a home pregnancy test today (10th feb) morning with my first urine of the day,and it was negative again. So I took one tablet of primolut-n today morning to get my period,so I can stop worrying to death. Will I get my period now? When should I expect it? Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to h & m,
your not a soon as the cycle starts it is first day of menses from the first day of menses to 7 days of menses starts.and the last week before menses your case in a there are 30 days in a month the first of the menses 1-7 days 26-30,1,2 are safe periods to have sex.
by worrying ,tension also the delay in menses takes place.