Worried after temple hit pointed edge of table. Knot formed, dizziness and headache

Hi I just hit my left temple on the Conner of my kitchen table bent over to pick something up and banged it pretty good on the not sharp but pointed edge (which is what worries me) a little dizzy,minor headache but only on left side also knot formed rather quickly and is sore to the touch but it s not mushy kinda hard I did not pass out but it did bring me to my knees and I had to sit on floor for awhile. I live by myself so just worried what signs should I look for and when should I head to the dr? Thanks for your help
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012