Wore heels for longer time, feet numb, no pain. Is this permanent ? Does this usually happen?

I wore heels yesturday for a wedding. I think they weren't the best quality heels. I wore them for about 6-7 hours. when I Took them off my feet were numb. Not so much pain, but a very wierd numb sensation mainly around the top of my feet and toes. They feel very tingly and feel especially odd when I stand on them. Is this permanent ? Does this usually happen? I wear heels all the time this is the first time they are 'numb' opposed to painful! Have I caused damage ? How long can I expect before I see an improvement,??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Hello, it is due to prolonged compression of plantar will recover soon. Till that time take care of feet and do gentle massage and mild hot compress after checking the temperature with hand so that you don't cause burn to feet. Thank you