Hurting feet, feet numbness, swollen feet, ankles, leg, hand pain, tiredness. Reason?

I have symptoms of: feet hurt to walk on, sometimes they are numb. Walking and sitting for a long time make them swallon as well as my ankles. The aching runs up my leg to above the knee in sharp pain and throbing. Hands ache aswell and are often numb or have that feeling of as they have fallen asleep. I m often tired.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello welcome to HCM
Get yourself examined and look for any RA or s. uric acid. What is status of your hypertension and sugar. Oedema feet calls for proer investigations. Triodashang guggul punarnava guggul and maha rasnadi kara might offer you cure amongst alternative medicines.