Women with pubic hair

How come some guys don t like women with pubic hair or something like that, Is it good to shave the pubic hair off if you are a woman. What would happen if a woman keep getting white clear dischrage all the time, is that normal. How do a woman shave it off, will it keep growing
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I've never had long pubes, since day one I've shaved them off and because of this I don't get itchies. Blah blah womanly-ness. I just always thought it looked quite ugly, but maybe if you have beef curtains or a heavily pigmented vag keeping the hair there is a good thing. Men though normally don't care, they show interest and may prefer shaven because of pornography's influence, but like it matters they aren't made to be picky are they? Discharge wise. I used to get alot before I went on the birthcontrol. The amount and consistancy ranges throughout your cycle. If it's something you've had for a while you are a fine, changes and itchiness is what to watch out for. Discharge has an acidic ph you'd know if you ever tasted- to cleanse the vagina. If it's sticky and dries as snail trails, it's lady juice.