Woke up with sudden chills, violent shivering, tingling in hand, no fever, subsided with rest, on anti-malaria medicines, history of DVT. Suggestion?

Hi I was resting on my back with a pillow underneath for about an hour. I woke up with a sudden chills and violent shivering . My right hand tingled and didn t feel right. Numb? I was not sleeping on it. Took the pillow out and put on covers. No temperature or fever . Went to bed and rested.Got up about 4 hours later. Things seem ok. Joints have ached for several days. Just got back from trip overseas to India. Was treated several years ago with a DVT that was dissolved. Wore compression socks. Have been on anti malaria meds as a precaution. Should I be checked out by my internist or have some tests run?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  208 Awaiting Answer