Woke up to blood after intercourse, vagina swollen, pressure while urinating. Is something wrong with mirena ?

I noticed a day or so ago after having intercourse I took a little nap and woke up to blood . At first I was unsure if this was from spotting or starting my period but now it hurts alot. I decided to check the strings of the mirena and my vagina was so swollen, I could barely get my finger up there. I also noticed that when i urinated at the end of the peeing i got a painful kind of pressure feeling. What is wrong with me? Is there something wrong with my mirena? I havent felt like this since I got it put in on september 15.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer