Without surgery how to reduce the size of breast ? I am 27 years old male

Hi I am 27 yrs old... I have Man boops from age 12. please tell me some suggestion to reduce this boops.. i am not able to wear tight tshirts or any other shirts its very big in size in that chest area. i am not taking any medicines or alcohol.. i want to reduce this without surgery Hi I am 27 yrs old... I have Man boops from age 12. please tell me some suggestion to reduce this boops.. i am not able to wear tight tshirts or any other shirts its very big in size in that chest area. i am not taking any medicines or alcohol.. i want to reduce this without surgery
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011