With pregnancy tests negative and symptoms of pregnancy what could the scanty periods mean ?

hello i have had sex with my partner for 1 week straigh on the month of april with no protection i took a pee test on the 3rd of may came out positive began to bleed on the 6th of may went to the doctor says my pee test came out negative & that it could be my period but it was not as heavy as it usually is i have been feeling super hungry & very tired the bleeding lasted for 6 days but not too heavy i had sex on the 6th of may and then on the 11th could i be pregnant or is it a false alarm? because if im not pregnant i want to know if somethings wrong
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Hi Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Since you had regular periods you are not not pregnant... The bleeding is normal menstrual cycle... The test which was positive earlier could be a false positive.. there is nothing much to worry.. the tiredness, generalized body weakness are common during periods...
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum,
since you had periods after unprotected sex and the repeated hpt came out negative ,there will not be any chance of pregnancy.defective cards may show false positive result. so nothing to worry,don't think too much..all the best
my period came on the 4th last month and this month it came on the 6th it was late & the doc told me her test could be wrong
she said that most pregnant women get their periods