With one kidney, mitral valve prolapse, on phentermine post complete hysterectomy, have pressure on finger tips, freezing. Cause?

Hello, I am a 47 yr old white female.I do not smoke or drink.I am 5 4and weigh approximately 130 lbs. I have no health history aside am adopted. I have only one kidney aside donated1 a few years ago.I am in good health. I was diagnosed with mortal valve. Prolapse several years ago.Due to a complete hysterectomy I am on hormones. I have recently Seen a a diet office and been taking a medicine by the name Phentermine . I have been on it for 3 wks and have noticed pressure in mu fingertips on my left hand , both hands are cold?? Is this blood pressure? Thankyou. Lisa Little
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013