Wisdom teeth growing horizontally, molar teeth infected, wisdom teeth to be removed. Should go for RC treatment.

Hello Doctor I am suffering from wisdom tooth growth problem. I have consult with one of the dentist and then x-ray reports and other diagnostics shows wisdom teeth is growing horizontal and that needs to be extracted to safe guard other teeth of 2nd molar, 2nd Molar teeth already infected more than 20 %, so wisdom teeth to be removed and Root Canal treatment has to be done for 2nd molar teeth and Ceramic CAP to be placed. This is the feedback I got it from him and need to understand after removing wisdom teeth , Really do i need to do RCL Treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012