Will there be any problem if I stop my Bp medicines abruptly ?

I had ear infection and tinnitus came along with it. Treated for ear infection but not tinnitus. ENT doctor advice me for MRI of brain for CPA. All normal except incidental findind of basal ganglia calcification. Redone MRI of same and same findings. Radiologist advice me not to worry of calfication as it was incidental finding as PTH test was normal and no change in calcification. I was over anxious of calcification and search in the net for treatment but rather bother me. Since then i had anxiety and my Bp rose to 150/90. Doctor advice me for bp medication - cardace 2.5 once a day from May 11. I have been consulting with various doctors starting from Physician to Neoru, then cardio, ent, and opthal. All of them have rule out that there is no any problems in me except tinnitus. My cardio doctor advice to stop all RX including bp as my bp is due to anxiety and stress. I have tried to stop bp medicine but at times worrying me that abrupt discontinuation of medication would rise my bp further. need help can i stop bp medicine. would there be any problems if i stop abruptly. am 36 years male. Lipid profile, renal, sugar, cardio reports normal.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Dec 2011