Will the weed I smoked show up in my prenatal blood test after two days ?

One hit of weed in my bong while i'm 10 weeks pregnant As soon as I found out that I was pregnant I stopped smoking weed. However today I was really stressed out with school, work, and finding a new house so I hit a little pinch in my bong. I have my first prenatal blood test for thursday and it s tuesday today. I was wondering if The THC from that bong hit would show up on my blood test results. I know it probably wasn t the best thing to do and in the future I will do my best to avoid it at all costs. I am 10 weeks pregnant today.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011