Will the ruptured follicle increases the chance of conceiving ?

Hi I am 30 years of age i was undergoing follicle study i ruptured on day 17th my follicle size last measured was 22.3 mm. my doc has adviced me to take Tablet Duphaston 10 mg from the day my follicle ruptured for next 15 days and do a Preg test on day 15th of taking the tablet. I just want to know does that increase my chances of concieving.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012

Your query will be best answered by the consulting Gynaecologist. Just for your information, homeopathy offers very good treatment strategies for women who are facing troubles in conceiving.

After a detailed case taking and study, homeopathic treatment can offer you successful results.