Will taking diane 35 for 3 months regulate my periods ?

hi i m 19 years old periods are irregular i dont get my periods for 3 months missed gynacologist sujested me to take diane 35 for 3 months i want to know that after stop taking this tablet will it regulate my periods ?plz help me i m v upset .i also want to know that after marriage can i become pregnent easily?i want every month periods plz.,,,,,,,i also heard about vitex herb will it work to regulate my periods?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Sep 2011
Hello.welcome.Your Gyneccologist has suggested has suggested the right medicine.It should definitely regulate your cycle.Once your cycles become normal you won't have difficulty in getting pregnant.Just stick to what your Gynec is advising.good luck.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are just 19.gynecologist must have examined you and assessed you and prescribed the medicine as 1st line of treatment hoping to make your period regular

be under a gynecologist and get complete investigations and treatmenr
regular exercise balanced diet and standard weight as per height help treating the condition
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Your doctor is on right way.Diane35 contain progesteron and estrogen which will be helpful to regularise your hormonal pattern.It takes about 3 to 6 months to get regular cycle.Otherwise further investigations require there after.With regular cycle there will be chances to get pregnant easily.Don't worry.
Effectivity of herbal medicines is always depends upon individuals.