Will seizure causes pain in ovaries ?

i took a tilt table test and had a siezure but when i woke up i had the worst pain i have ever felt in my ovaries is that normal?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
seizures are due to the altered electrical activity in the brain.
pain in your lower abdominal region can be due to the muscle contractions or due to trauma during an attack of seizure.
ovaries are supplied by the lower spinal nerves and any injury during a seizure to these nerves cause pain in the regions supplied by them.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
While doing table test you had seizure,might have caused muscles of abdomen went into spasm and stiff giving you pain in lower abdomen.
Gradually it will be alright.
Ok and bye.