Will revital help recover from excessive sleepiness? Is it a deficiency?

Hi, Doctor, Hope you doing great, I have small query about the Tablet Revital , After having my lunch in the morning at around 9:30 am, I feel very sleepy and it holds upto around 1 pm, i have tested everything i can, blood , urine and everything, but found nothing, It s like i felt immediate sleepy, very drowsy, i don t know, what is happening to me, i cannot open my eyes full. So is this REVITAL helps me cover all these deficiencies, I would be grateful to you
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012